Pavel Vernikov & Svetlana Makarova, Violin
20 - 25 July
- Program and Preparation: the international concert repertoire. At least 3 works by different composers, one work from Viennese Classics is recommended. In 2020, of course, the oeuvre of the annual patron Ludwig van Beethoven will be the focus of our Summer Academy. We therefore recommend that you prepare at least one of his compositions for your course.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a tone document (CD/DVD/MP3) along with your application.
- Languages: English, Russian, French, Italian
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Regular course: EUR 630
- Online Course: EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 250
- Application Deadline: 15 June 2020
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.