'The conditions for master classes at the European Music Institute Vienna are perfect for intensive work with professors and for individual practice. At Schloss Laudon you can not only find solitude for creative contemplation, but also relax in the open air. All participants have the opportunity to present themselves at a final concert during the course, which is also important.
Any participant can benefit from this course as I did: an opportunity to prepare for an important concert or competition. After attending this year's course with Prof. Dr. Milana Chernyavska I won the 1st prize at the renowned Santander Paloma O'Shea International Piano Competition in Spain. Here was the perfect place for my preparation.'
- Registration deadline: June 01, 2019
- Registrations received after June 01, 2019 will only be considered in case of free spots.
- Don’t miss the Early Bird deadline March 15, 2019. (For receiving news about other special offers please subscribe our newsletter on our front page.)
- Registering on St Nicholas Day, December 6, 2018, you may save 12% on our master courses.
- For registration process, select your course, there scroll down and follow the instructions.
- Note: all instrumental courses are also open for chamber music ensembles.
Lied, Oratorio, Opera
- 23 – 31 July
- 29 July – 04 August
Laudon Opera Studio
- 23 July – 14 August
W.A. Mozart: Don Giovanni
For Singers and Conductors
Dora Schneider (Acting and Stage Director)
Lawrence Golan (Conducting)
Acting Studio for Singers
Workshops & Lectures
- Musical Entrepreneurship
Stefanie C. Braun
- Analysis in Practice
(Form in Practice)
Lecture & Concert