International School of the Voice
Elizabeth de Trejo
15 - 19 July
A Co-operation Project between EMIV and the International School of the Voice, New York
- Program: Inhale - Exhale -Sound
- Structure: Each day begins with technique lecture on the above three components of technique. Afternoons are devoted to open class, where we sing for each other and work through the three concepts in your repertoire with pianist.
- To be prepared: (___)
- Qualification: adequate mastery of vocal technique. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 240
- Regular Course (register and pay until April 25): EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 240
- Application Deadline: 01 June
- Late application upon availability of spots/waiting list
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.