Vladimir Kharin, Piano
17 - 23 July
- Program and Preparation: the international concert repertoire. At least 3 works by different composers, one work from Viennese Classics is recommended.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, English, Russian
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2022): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2022): EUR 630
- Online Course: EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 01 June 2022
- Late application only upon availability of spots/waiting list
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.