Lied, Oratorio, Opera
Postponed to 2023
Corinna Korff-Willcox, Piano
- Program: Lied, oratorio and opera from the international repertoire
- To be prepared: selected freely and memorized from the following program: 6-9 Lieder and arias from opera, oratorio and concert. One ore more pieces from Viennese Classics are recommended.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of vocal technique. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2022): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2022): EUR 630
- Online Course: EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 01 June 2021
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.