Vienna Violin Camp
13 - 18 July
For young violinists from 7 years on
Piano Accompaniment: Kanako Sekine
Assistant: Myriam Labiausse
Camp Counselors: N.N.
- Join us for a 6-day intensive course for young violinists in the beautiful Laudon Palace and its gardens in the outskirts of Vienna.
- The aim of the course is to deepening and practicing the fundamentals of violin playing.
- The daily program consists of individual classes, practicing hours and ensemble playing.
- Activities: Camp counselors provide the children with creative indoor and outdoor activities.
- A maximum of 15 children will be accepted.
- Program: Individual lessons, “Üben üben – Practicing practice", ensemble playing.
- General Daily schedule: 09:00-09:30 Arrival, 09:30-12:00 Individual Classes and Indoor/Outdoor Activities, 12:00-13:15 Joint lunch (included in the course fee) and free time, 13:15-16:30 Individual Classes, Ensemble Playing, Indoor/Outdoor Activities.
- Preparation: Individual pieces of free choice.
- Ensemble Playing: The repertoire for ensemble pieces depends on the level of the participating children and will be communicated in due time before the course starts.
- Qualification: The course is designed for young players from age 7 on. Ability of music reading is required.
- Please note: Parents are liable for their children. For more information, please see below under 'Parents Presence on Campus.'
- Languages: German, English, Russian
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 200
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2019): EUR 450
- Application deadline: 01 June 2020 – please consider that this course will sell out!