Vienna Piano Camp
For young pianists from 7 years on
In co-operation with ARS ET LABOR, Perugia
- Join us for our 6-day international course for young pianists as part of the Vienna Music Camp for Kids in the beautiful Laudon Palace and its gardens in the outskirts of Vienna.
- The aim of the course is to deepening and practicing the fundamentals of piano playing,but also to lay and deepening the necessary basics in music theory.
- Daily individual classes
- Practicing hours
- Music Theory for Kids:
- Music reading and writing
- Intervals: singing, reading, writing
- Rhythm and Metre: body exercises, writing, reading
- Solfeggio: singing and reading
- Creating own melodies on the ground of cantus firmus rules
- Feldenkrais® for Kids
- Activities: Camp counselors provide the children with creative indoor and outdoor activities.
- A maximum of 5 children will be accepted.
- General Daily schedule: 09:00-09:30 Arrival, 09:30-16:30 Individual Classes, Music Theory, Feldenkrais® and Indoor/Outdoor Activities, 12:00-13:15 Joint lunch (included in the course fee) and free time. 16:30-16:45 pickup.
- Preparation: Individual pieces of free choice.
- Qualification: The course is designed for young piansists from age 7 on. Ability of music reading is required.
- Please note: Parents are liable for their children. For more information, please see below under 'Parents Presence on Campus.'
- English, Italian, German, French
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 230
- Early Bird (register and pay full course fee until March 15, 2020): EUR 450
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2019): EUR 480
- For participants who wish to participate with two instruments, the additional fee for the second instrument is EUR 250.
- Application deadline: 01 June 2020 – please consider that this course will sell out!