Stefan Gottfried, Pianoforte
02 - 06 August
- Program: The course is aimed at fortepiano players as well as at pianists who want to explore the fortepiano for the first time.
- Preparation: At least 3 works by different composers, one work from Viennese Classics is recommended. In 2020, of course, the oeuvre of the annual patron Ludwig van Beethoven will be the focus of our Summer Academy. We therefore recommend that you prepare at least one of his compositions for your course.
- Instrument: the course will take place on a on a replica of a fortepiano from the Beethoven period by Georg Watzek, Vienna. The instrument is also available for practice outside the course hours. The practice time is divided evenly among the students.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2020): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2020): EUR 630
- Online Course: EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 15 June 2020
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.