Peter Somodári, Cello
24 - 28 July
Hemma Tuppy, Piano
- Intensive Course: A maximum of 10 participants will be accepted to this course.
- Program and Preparation: the international concert repertoire. At least 3 works by different composers are recommended. In 2020, of course, the oeuvre of the annual patron Ludwig van Beethoven will be the focus of our Summer Academy. We therefore recommend that you prepare at least one of his compositions for your course.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, Hungarian, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2020): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 15, 2020): EUR 630
- Online Course: EUR 490
- Passive participation: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 15 June 2020
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.