Piano Accompaniment: N.N.
Music Theory for Kids & Feldenkrais® for Kids: Antonia Sfrangeu
Orchestra ensemble: Jörg Birhance
- The aim of the course is to deepening and practicing the fundamentals of cello playing, as well to practice skills in orchestra/ensemble playing.
Although the course is designed for young musicians, it can also be booked by participants of any age with the aim of intense instrumental study.
- Daily individual classes
- Practicing hours
- Ensemble playing (orchestra ensemble and chamber music)
- Music Theory:
- Music reading and writing
- Intervals: singing, reading, writing
- Rhythm and Metre: body exercises, writing, reading
- Solfeggio: singing and reading
- Creating own melodies on the ground of cantus firmus rules
- Activities: Camp counselors providing creative indoor and outdoor activities.
- A maximum of 15 participants will be accepted.
- General Daily schedule: 09:00-09:30 Arrival, 09:30-16:30 Individual Classes, Music Theory, Feldenkrais®, ensemble playing and Indoor/Outdoor Activities, 12:00-13:15 Joint lunch (included in the course fee) and free time. 16:30-16:45 pickup.
- Preparation: Individual pieces of free choice.
- Orchestra Ensemble: Georg Philipp Telemann, Suite "Don Quichotte" and Joseph Haydn, "Kindersymphonie". The repertoire can be modified depending on the level of the participating children. Parts will be communicated in due time before the course starts.
- Qualification: The course is designed for youngsters from age 8 on and older students.
- Please note: Parents are liable for their children. For more information, please see below under 'Parents Presence on Campus.'
- German, English, French, Italian
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 220
- Early Bird (register and pay full course fee until March 15, 2021): EUR 410
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2021): EUR 450
- For participants who wish to participate with two instruments, the additional fee for the second instrument is EUR 220.
- Application deadline: 15 June 2021 – please consider that this course will sell out!