Vienna Violin Camp for Kids
8 - 12 July
For young violinists from 6 years on
Piano Accompaniment: N.N.
Assistant: Myriam Labiausse
Camp Counselors: Elisabeth Adler, Sandra Binder, Timothy Tercero
- Join us for a 5-day long intensive course for violin in the beautiful Laudon Palace and its gardens in the outskirts of Vienna.
- The aim of the course is to support the participating children in deepening and practicing the fundamentals of playing the violin.
- The daily program from Monday to Friday consists of individual classes, practicing hours and ensemble classes.
- Activities: Camp counselors provide the children with creative indoor and outdoor activities.
- All children from 6 years on learning to play the violin are invited.
- A maximum of 15 children will be accepted.
- Program: Individual lessons, “Üben üben – Practicing practice", ensemble playing.
- General Daily schedule: 09:00-09:30 Arrival, 09:30-12:00 Individual Classes and Indoor/Outdoor Activities, 12:00-13:15 Joint lunch (included in the course fee) and playing time, 13:15-16:30 Individual Classes, Ensemble Playing, Indoor/Outdoor Activities and Afternoon Circle. Parents and children will receive a detailed schedule with their classes upon arrival.
- Preparation: Individual pieces of free choice. The repertoire for ensemble pieces will be communicated in due time before the course starts.
- Qualification: The course is designed for all children from age 6 on learning the violin. Ability of music reading is required.
- Please note: Parents are liable for their children. For more information, please see below under 'Parents Presence on Campus.'
- Languages: German, English, Russian
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 150
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2019): EUR 430
- Application deadline: 01 June 2019 – please consider that this course will sell out!