Vienna Music Camp for Kids
13 - 18 July
For young Violinists, Cellists and Pianists from 7 years on
Violin: Wladislaw Winokurow (Assistant: Myriam Labiausse)
Cello: Kamelia Bayrov
Piano, Music Theory for Kids & Feldenkrais® for Kids: Antonia Sfrangeu
Piano Accompaniment: Kana Sakurada
Kid's orchestra ensemble: Jörg Birhance
Camp Counselors: N.N.
- Join us for our 6-day international Music Camp for Kids in the beautiful Laudon Palace and its gardens in the outskirts of Vienna.
- The aim of the course is to deepening and practicing the fundamentals of instrumental playing, but also to lay and deepening the necessary basics in music theory.
- Daily individual classes
- Practicing hours
- Ensemble playing (for Violin and Cello)
- Music Theory for Kids:
- Music reading and writing
- Intervals: singing, reading, writing
- Rhythm and Metre: body exercises, writing, reading
- Solfeggio: singing and reading
- Creating own melodies on the ground of cantus firmus rules
- Feldenkrais® for Kids
- Activities: Camp counselors provide the children with creative indoor and outdoor activities.
- Limited number of participants (violin: 12,cello: 5, piano:5)
- General Daily schedule: 09:00-09:30 Arrival, 09:30-16:30 Individual Classes, Music Theory, Feldenkrais®, ensemble playing and Indoor/Outdoor Activities, 12:00-13:15 Joint lunch (included in the course fee) and free time. 16:30-16:45 pickup.
- Preparation: Individual pieces of free choice.
- Ensemble Playing: The repertoire for violin-cello ensemble depends on the level of the participating children and will be communicated in due time before the course starts.
- Qualification: The course is designed for young players from age 7 on. Ability of music reading is required.
- Please note: Parents are liable for their children. For more information, please see below under 'Parents Presence on Campus.'
- German, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 230
- Early Bird (register and pay full course fee until March 15, 2020): EUR 450
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2019): EUR 480
- For participants who wish to participate with two instruments, the additional fee for the second instrument is EUR 250.
- Application deadline: 01 June 2020 – please consider that this course will sell out!