Stefan Gottfried, Pianoforte
02 - 06 August
- Program: The course is aimed at fortepiano players as well as at pianists who want to explore the fortepiano for the first time.
- Preparation: At least 3 works by different composers, one work from Viennese Classics is recommended.
- Instrument: the course will take place on a on a replica of a fortepiano from the Beethoven period by Georg Watzek, Vienna. The instrument is also available for practice outside the course hours. The practice time is divided evenly among the students.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 300
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2020): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2020): EUR 630
- Auditor: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 01 June 2020
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.