Christa Bützberger, Piano & Chamber Music
04 - 08 August 2019
- Approach: The course offers the opportunity to get to know the potential of the phenomenological approach in musical practice. The discovery of intersubjectively verifiable structures and laws in the musical experience can liberate technical playing skills at the same time. For chamber music, the phenomenological approach means understanding and getting aware of functional connections between the partners on the basis of a common orientation beyond personal interpretation. In order to deepen the theoretical basics of this method, the course also offers a one-hour daily introduction to phenomenology in connection with music.
- Program and Preparation: the international concert repertoire. At least 3 works by different composers, one work from Viennese Classics is recommended.
- Qualification: adequate mastery of the instrument. Please send in a web-based tone/video document along with your application.
- Languages: German, Italian, French, English
- Course Fee:
- Deposit payment (as part of the course fee): EUR 220
- Early Bird (register and pay until March 15, 2019): EUR 590
- Regular Course (register and pay until June 01, 2019): EUR 630
- Auditor: EUR 220
- Application Deadline: 01 June 2019
Please see here our Conditions of Participation.